Scott Management is committed to preserving the environment at all of our communities through conservation and smart consumption.
We are committed to:
- Recycling and the use of recycled products
- Compliance with all EPA regulations
- Implementation of DOE guidelines
- Identifying, correcting and monitoring resource waste.
- Limiting our Carbon Footprint
University City does this by using:
- Low flow toilets, faucet aerators and water-saver shower heads
- High efficiency windows
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) products, paint, cleaning agents and carpeting
- Energy Star appliances and air conditioning units
- Use of high-efficiency light bulbs (CFL) & (LED’s)
- Recycling and purchasing products with recycled content.